Amway India MLM – Business Plan & Profile, Product List
Amway India – Plan, Products, Pricing Profile
Amway is undoubtedly no.1 MLM or Network Marketing company in the World in terms of sales. Its growth powered by a world-class education system and product results has been a matter of envy for many. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that Amway is also synonymous with Network Marketing for many people.
Amway MLM Profile:
Amway is an over 60 years old company working in a direct selling model. It was founded in 1959 in America. Amway is a short form for American Way. The company has seen astonishing growth in the past few decades. The size of Amway is so big that its sales are almost double the sales of its nearest competitors.
Amway started its commercial operations in India in 1998 and since then has seen good growth in the subcontinent. Although the company is now getting stiff competition from various other companies in the country.
Since 1959, Amway has paid over 4.3 lac crore rupees in commission & incentives. In India, Amway’s turnover is over Rs 2000 crore. There are over 140 Amway products available in India.
Amway MLM Business PLAN :
How to join Amway?
Joining Amway is very easy and one needs to provide a few details to the sponsor. Once online formalities are done, a distributor needs to submit signed documents to the nearest branch. Many times your up-line supports you on the same.
Amway India Business Plan
Joining: Free. Joining the Amway business is free. But a user needs to understand, that it is just a joining and not an activation here. Activation and hence earning comes after a distributor makes some sales or self-purchases some products.
There are 3 ways to be associated with Amway:
- Amway Direct Seller (For networking)
- Amway Direct Retailer (Only for retailing. No networking)
- Preferred Customer (No networking. Only a product buyer)
But there are some sales commitments to be fulfilled to keep the business account active. Else a distributor would be degraded to Preferred Customer.
There are 4 ways to make money from Amway:
- Retail Margin (A distributor gets products at Distributor price. He can make a profit from retailing a product at MRP.)
- Trade Discount (Extra discount on eligible products a distributor gets when he takes them for retailing)
- Amway’s Compensation Plan (Amway’s commission model is popularly known as generation model or uni-level model or sunflower model. Details below)
- Amway Core Plus+ (This is designed to complement the Amway Direct Seller & Retailer) income from the core compensation plan.
- In addition, you can earn a lot of recognition and business trips.
Amway India MLM Compensation Plan:
There are 6 slabs in Amway business compensation plan. Based on the slabs a person gets his or her income. The main compensation plan with slabs in Amway is as per the figure below.
In addition to the above core plan, Amway India has introduced a Core+ program as well. This plan is suitable for leaders who have better experience or acumen in sales. The core+ plan of Amway is below:
Amway’s Core+ plan comes with leader incentives opportunities as per the image above.
List of products at Amway India
Amway India comes with a huge range of products for its users in India. It has over 200 products catering to the needs of users from the Indian sub-continent.
Amway India products come into the following categories:
- Home & Living
- Personal Care
- Cooking Oils
- Agricultural products
Some of the brands of products sold via Amway India:
- Nutrilite(TM) range of products. Health & nutrition-related products.
- Artistry range of products. Beauty range of products
- Attitude range of products. Beauty related
- G&H – range of products
- Satinique – range of products
List of some of the products by Amway India:
- Hair care
- Cooking oil
- Air purifier
- Nail paint
- Health drinks
- Nutrition products
- Washing detergents
- .. and many more
How to join Amway India?
There are a few rules for joining Amway. One cannot join the company directly. To Join Amway there is a procedure and a person should be introduced to the company by an existing business owner. It is very likely that you know someone who has joined Amway. But if not, you can find one on website like:- NetworkMarket.in